While it is no longer tax season, this summer our team has been working hard in taking client feedback to improve TaxesPlus service delivery.
Some of the highlighted changes coming soon:
- Working on returns faster to complete sooner. We will be working on returns first in, first out through a drop-off process, and then meeting with your tax preparer to review.
- All clients will be asked to drop off their tax documents first (no appointment needed), our team will prepare and review, and then you will be contacted to schedule an appointment with your tax preparer at pickup (if desired). Tax questions, discussions, and the upcoming year will all be addressed in your annual tax appointment meeting.
- Sending and signing documents securely through a single platform: LISCIO
- You can message, send documents, receive documents, and sign returns all within the LISCIO app.
- If you choose to work electronically with us, you will be asked to create a login inside of LISCIO
- Creating realistic turnaround expectations of completion time – the sooner we get the information the quicker we will complete! Usually 3 weeks during tax season.
- Completed financials by 2/15 to avoid corporate extension.
- Individuals drop off their tax documents by 3/20 to be reviewed for extension vouchers or to be completed by the tax deadline. Our final documents must be received by 4/1 in order to be filed by the 4/15 deadline.
- Always send us a note if you are requesting an extension for the current year!